Faculty Performance Management

Faculty are evaluated in various ways. Links to several policies are listed below. Additional information regarding faculty performance management is found in the Policy, Regulations, and Rules website.

Faculty who wish to dispute a performance review must do so through the Grievance Procedure for Faculty, Senior Academic Administrative Officers Tier II (SAAO Tier-II) and EHRA Professionals.